Semtech has established relationships with faculty members at various universities that offer specialized technical disciplines. These connections often result in exciting opportunities for college students to partake in.
Semtech internships offer students and recent graduates the opportunity to develop hands-on experience in a variety of fields, including engineering, business and information technology. While internships vary by department, each intern is exposed to the fast-paced high-tech industry and has the opportunity to problem-solve and develop applicable skills.
Engineering Internship Structure:
- Interns are paired with a senior level staff member for project assignment and direction.
- A scheduled development plan is implemented within the first two weeks of assignment with recurring meetings to assess progress and provide direction.
- A term review will be held at the end of your internship period to review project assignments and evaluate the results of your work.
- Ask questions, gain valuable presentation skills and acquire a better understanding of the business process.
- Establish 1:1 relationship with senior level staff member
- Intercompany networking
- Real work: Complete a comprehensive project that can be used in your portfolio
- Technical skills that enhance your resume
- Compensation: All Semtech internships are paid
- Earn consideration for full time employment post-graduation